TEST & TUNE
May 9th, 2015 @ 12-5 PM
Posted: May 27th, 2013
Too Much Mother Nature forces cancellation at WMMP
NORTH WOODSTOCK-The weather forecast was for a 95% chance of rain and a 5% chance of snow in North Woodstock area for Saturday, forcing race administrators to cancel all racing activities at White Mountain Motorsports Park. The call was indeed the correct one as the area was saturated by wet weather and approximately two inches of snow. There was no decision made immediately on the status of the Pro All Star Series super late models that had a 150 lap event set for Saturday, in regards to a make-up date.
Owners Donnie & Teri Avery will hold an open practice on Friday May 31st from 3:30 PM to 7 PMfor all of the racing divisions except the kids truck division. Cost will be $10 for licensed person and $15 for non-licensed. The pit concession will be open for business.
On Saturday June 1st, the doors will swing open on the 2013 racing season, with all six of WMMP's racing divisions on hand. It will also be the debut of the Twisted Tea Dwarf cars as a division at the high banks. Driver licensing sales has been brisk and the level of competition has the bar set at a very high level.
The pit gates will open at 1 PM, practice sessions start at 3 PM and the heat action begins at 5 PM. For all of the latest information you can go to the speedway's web site atwww.whitemtnmotorsports.com, or join the over 600 people that are friends on our speedway facebook page.
463 Daniel Webster Hwy
North Woodstock, NH 03262